The Borius Consulting company considers corporate law as the main direction of its activities. This is explained by the fact that the indicated direction of legal services is in the greatest demand both from Belarusian and from foreign clients. In turn, the experience and legal intuition of the lawyers of our company in this area are colossal.
With the participation of lawyers of our company, more than 100 commercial organizations were introduced into the Belarusian economic turnover, a large number of corporate transactions and reorganizations were accompanied.
Corporate law practice includes the following areas of activity:
- advising on the application of corporate law;
- legal support of registration, all forms of reorganization, liquidation of legal entities, including commercial organizations with foreign participation;
- legal support of mergers and acquisitions, divisions, including in the framework of various jurisdictions, including due diligence;
- development of corporate agreements (agreements of participants, shareholder agreements), support of transactions with shares (shares, assets, property), option agreements;
- legal support of holding meetings of governing bodies of commercial organizations, increase (decrease) of the authorized capital, changes in constituent documents;
- corporate governance system development;
- support of registration of branches, representative offices of foreign organizations in the Republic of Belarus;
- implementation of the fight against raider attacks.