Reasons for the liquidation of JSCThere can be many reasons for the termination of commercial activity:
- Fulfillment of the main purpose of the company.
- Loss of personal interest of the founders and owners.
- Completion of the registration period.
- Bankruptcy or the presence of debts that cannot be repaid.
- Reorganization of an open joint stock company or change of its status.
- Closing of representative offices, branches, branches, head office.
The main stages of the procedureClosing a business implies strict compliance with applicable requirements and standards, regulatory legal acts. The process itself is carried out in several stages:
- Making a decision on the termination of financial and economic activities during the shareholders’ meeting or obtaining a corresponding resolution of the economic court, registration authority.
- Transfer of the full package of documentation to the Ministry of Justice, tax and customs authorities, Social Protection Fund.
- Determination and appointment of the liquidation commission, which establishes the procedure and terms of the procedure.
- Determination of the amount of arrears of wages and other mandatory payments, including to creditors, debtors, counterparties.
- Payment of debts to employees and persons who have suffered harm to life or health, creditors, investors, banks.
- Calculation of payments to budgetary and extra-budgetary funds.
- Formation of the liquidation balance sheet of an open joint stock company.
- Provision of certificates on the absence of debts and obligations, as well as legal seals to the registering authority with a subsequent extract from the register.