To start construction, the applicant must obtain documents authorizing this type of activity. The necessary documentation is issued by the local executive committee in accordance with the requirements established by the legislation of the Republic of Belarus. The applicant is directly the customer, the developer, the engineering organization, the general contractor who carries out complex construction works. In accordance with Law No. 300-3, the following types of activities are considered construction:
- construction of buildings and structures for various purposes;
- reconstruction and restoration;
- dismantling of an old building;
- conservation of an unfinished building.
Types of permits in constructionSuch papers include:
- Architectural and planning task.
- The act of choosing the location of the allotment of land.
- Technical conditions.
- Technical requirements.
- Urban planning passport.
- About the exclusion from the fund and the provision of land.
- About carrying out design and survey work.
- Construction permit.
- Municipal unitary enterprise or territorial subdivision for architecture and construction: APZ, technical conditions and requirements, PIR, permission for the construction of the object.
- Land management organization: the act of choosing the location of the land plot, the decision of the executive committee on the provision of land.