The development of extraterritorial economic relations entails an increasingly active use by subjects of international trade of such a legal process instrument as international arbitration. The advantage of this tool is the possibility of ensuring independent proceedings by the selection of arbitrators by the parties themselves. At the same time, one cannot fail to note the high level of professionalism of the arbitrators recommended by authoritative institutional arbitrations. This professionalism is achieved, inter alia, by analyzing a large array of law enforcement practices.
Law firm “Borius Consulting” forms its staff of international lawyers specializing in international private and European law. That is why we highlight the resolution of disputes in the framework of international arbitration as the main direction of our specialization.
On issues of resolving international economic disputes, we provide the following services:
- development and legal audit of foreign economic agreements regarding provisions on jurisdiction, arbitration clauses, applicable substantive law;
- pre-trial settlement of disputes: preparation of claims, negotiations with mediators, drafting of agreements, agreements on the results of reconciliation;
- preparation of statements of claim, reviews of statements of claim, legal positions;
- representation of interests in arbitration and international arbitration courts in any jurisdiction, assistance in the selection of arbitrators;
- accompaniment of recognition and enforcement of decisions of international arbitration courts in the Republic of Belarus.