The liquidation of the PMC is a complex process that includes many stages. For its successful implementation, it is necessary to attract highly specialized specialists who will provide qualified consulting support, preparation of a complete package of necessary documentation, effective interaction with government agencies, creditors, investors, banks.
The main stages and features of the liquidation of the PMCTo close a private unitary enterprise, it is not enough to simply stop or stop its operation, functioning. To do this, you need to go through a complex and lengthy procedure. The liquidation of the PMC, in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Belarus, implies:
- Preparation and decision-making on the completion of commercial activities;
- Calculation and dismissal of employees in accordance with the Labor Code of the Republic of Belarus;
- Inventory of assets and balances;
- Preparation of liquidation documentation;
- Conducting inspections by regulatory authorities;
- Resolution of disputes with creditors, debtors, banks and investors;
- Drawing up the final balance sheet of a private unitary enterprise;
- Archiving of documentation with subsequent transfer to the registration authority.